Monday, September 3, 2018

Pumpkin Spice? I'll pass.

It's September..  Pumpkin Spice is taking over the food, beverage and scent markets!

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

I've never been a fan of pumpkin anything.. well except pumpkin seed, I do LOVE snacking on some  pumpkin seeds. But, this pumpkin spice craze is just too much for me. Everywhere you go, there is pumpkin spice flavored or scented EVERYTHING! 

What exactly is pumpkin spice... 
cinnamon, ginger,  nutmeg, allspice, & cloves.

That brings up another question.. what is allspice...
It's the dried unripe fruit of Pimenta dioica, a midcanopy tree native to the Greater Antilles, southern Mexico, and Central America. Source

Still doesn't sound very appealing to me.

I love cinnamon. Ginger, nutmeg & cloves are ok, but the combination of all these ingredients just don't appeal to me.

My favorite flavors of fall are apple pie and candy corns.

So to each their own on the pumpkin spice!

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃





No comments:

Post a Comment